In this article, we will guide you on how to connect the HP Envy 5000 series printer to a local WiFi network. Next, we will explain which cartridges are compatible with these series of printers and their proper installation. Lastly, we will provide a software driver download link and various troubleshooting tips to resolve problems associated with printers.
[Guide-1] HP Envy Series 5000, 5510, 5512, 5514, 5520, 5030, 5032, 5034, 5052, 5055 Wireless Setup for Printer with Touchscreen Control Panel
- At first, make sure the printer is within the range of the Wi-Fi network.
- Now touch on the wireless icon from the control panel then tap on the setup choice.
- Proceed by touching on the option Restore Network Settings.
- Now your printer will restore the default settings. Now tap on the back button.
- Next, you are supposed to touch on the wireless settings option and then tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now your printer will search and list all the available networks in its range.
- Tap on your Wi-Fi Network name. Then touch on WEP or WPA key that is your WiFi password. After entering it wait for 1 minute.
- When the connection between router and printer is established then the blue wireless light on the control panel will become solid.
Note: You need to type the exact Network name which includes any uppercase or lowercase letters.
[Guide-2] HP Envy Series 5000, 5510, 5512, 5514, 5520, 5030, 5032, 5034, 5052, 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows 10 and Mac by HP Smart App
- Firstly, connect your Windows or Mac-based computer with a local Wi-Fi network.
- There must be a strong signal strength by the Wi-Fi Network for Envy Series printer wireless setup.
- Make sure the paper tray is loaded with a stack of paper and then turn ON your printer device.
- Now you are supposed to download and install the HP Smart app on your Windows or Mac-based computer or Laptop.
- Next, you need to open the HP smart app on your computer or laptop and then click on the plus sign (+) to add your HP Envy series printer.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and proceed with the appropriate options for printer setup.
- In the end, you are supposed to enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Finally, click on the exit button after the connection between printer and computer or laptop established
- The blue wireless light on the printer control panel becomes solid which means the connection is established.
[Guide-3] Download and Install Software Driver Download for HP Envy 5000, 5510, 5512, 5514, 5520, 5030, 5032, 5034, 5052, 5055 Series Printer
Types of Driver for Windows 10
- Firmware Update
- Print and Scan Driver
- Easy Start Printer Setup
- HP Print and Scan Doctor
Types of Driver for Mac OS
- Firmware Update
- Install HP Easy Start
[Guide-4] Troubleshooting for HP Envy 5000, 5510, 5512, 5514, 5520, 5030, 5032, 5034, 5052, 5055 Series Printer
- Ink System Failure Error
- Paper Jamming Problem
- Attention Required Glitch
- Incompatible Cartridge Error
- Fix Printer Offline Status
- Cancel Print Job
- Printer Out of Paper Error
- Printer Alignment failed