Through this blog, you will learn how to connect HP Officejet Pro 9020 series printer to WiFi- Wireless Setup. Moreover, you will get to know which cartridges are compatible with your printer devices. Learn various troubleshooting tips to fix HP OJ 9020 series such as paper jam, cartridge error, attention required offline problem, etc. We have also provided the software driver download link for your printer.
[Tip-1] Connect HP Officejet Pro series 9020, 9020e, 9022, 9023, 9025, 9025e, 9026, 9028 to Wifi Network- Wireless Setup for Printer with Touchscreen Control Panel
- At first, make sure that your printer is within the range of the WiFi Network.
- Now touch on the wireless icon from the control panel screen. Then continue by the tapping on setup option.
- Next, you are supposed to touch on the Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings.
- Confirm your selection by tapping on Yes.
- Now your printer will regain its default network settings, tap on the back button to continue.
- In the next step, you need to touch on the wireless settings and then tap on the Wireless setup wizard option.
- Now your printer will search for all the available WiFi networks in its range.
- You need to tap on your network name and then it will be asked you to enter your WEP or WPA password that is your WiFi password.
- If you are unable to find your network name in the list then you are supposed to touch on the Enter New Network Name and type your network name.
Note: Ensure that you enter the exact Network name which includes any uppercase or lowercase characters.
- When the connection between printer and router device is established then the blue wireless light on the printer control panel will become solid or stop blinking.
[Tip-2] Connect HP Officejet Pro series 9020, 9020e, 9022, 9023, 9025, 9025e, 9026, 9028 to Wifi Network for Printer without Touchscreen Control Panel
- Firstly, examine your printer for WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) button but don’t press it now.
- Next, you are supposed to turn ON your HP printer if it is on sleep mode then press the cancel button from the control panel menu.
- Now you are supposed to press the wireless button for 5 seconds from the control panel menu until the wireless light starts blinking.
- Now within 2 minutes, you require to press the WPS button for 3–5 seconds or until the connection process starts.
- When the wireless setup between router and printer is established then the blue wireless light on the control panel menu becomes solid.
[Tip-3] HP Officejet Pro 9020, 9020e, 9022, 9023, 9025, 9025e, 9026, 9028 Series Printers Troubleshooting
- HP printer offline error
- Printer alignment failed or unsuccessful
- HP printer says out of paper error
- The printer says attention required
- Incompatible cartridge error fix
- Fuser error 50.2
- HP printer error code 0xc19a0003
- HP printer ink system failure
- The printer keeps the jamming problem
- Problem with printhead HP
- Cancel print job on HP printer
[Tip-4] HP Officejet Pro 9020, 9020e, 9022, 9023, 9025, 9025e, 9026, 9028 Series Printers Software Driver Download
Types of Driver for Windows 10
- Universal Fax Driver
- Firmware Update
- Easy Start Printer Setup
- HP Print and Scan Doctor
Types of Driver for Mac OS
- Firmware Update